Fiverr Community Forum

How can I get more click or order

My gig image is alright and gig stay on first page. But there are low impression ,click, order. I don’t know what mistake done by me. Even I share my gig on social media.
Please Friends tell me what can I do Now

15 Likes

be patient. Its vacation time so low order. Wish you will get your order soon.

7 Likes

I am also hear about vacation. Lets see what happen after vacation

3 Likes

Because of Christmas It may take some time. Wait and see. Wish you All the best.

5 Likes

Check out these: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010992257-Top-10-Tips-for-New-Fiverr-Sellers?segment=seller

2 Likes

Yeah, That will be fine.

1 Like

I visited your page and saw that you create ads for others, so maybe treat your gig as something to be promoted like how you help others promote their businesses, and do for yourself what you do for them

5 Likes

I think you should improve your Thumbnails, they don’t look so professional (I think they can be better)

1 Like

Keep patience!! Time will say what is to be done or what will be done after vacation.

2 Likes

Be patience!! Try to online on Fiverr all the time you can. I hope day by day your gig will be improved.

1 Like

Hello! It’s time to vacation so that every one getting low oredr.
Thank you.

1 Like

Be patient…

2 Likes

Mam boost your gig on social platform

1 Like

Keep active and be patient. share your gig on social media. I hope day by day, your gig rank will be increase.

3 Likes

really? is it vacation time? i was also surprised for no orders

2 Likes

I am also think it it vacation time so, you may wait for

1 Like

You have to rank those keyword which has enough Demand on fiverr.

1 Like

stay online. share on social media. simple as that

2 Likes

In a day maximum time try to active on fiverr and fiverr forum.continue marketing of your gig.
Hope you will get Order soon.

1 Like

@ilhankhondaker1
Be patient…,
wish you got your dreaming order .

1 Like