How can I get more expressions and Clicks?

elmareyders

Guest mctimon

Hey @elmareyders, here’s a few suggestions (there’s even more but I don’t want to write a book lol):

►You need to create a compelling thumbnail image (or video). I prefer video because, they can’t see everything until they click “play” …but a picture can just be looked at while you are scrolling so it will not convert to a click usually. The video doesn’t have to be a Hollywood movie. It can be a slideshow of pictures similar to a PowerPoint presentation that demonstrates your strong points, or maybe a few screen captures of your past successful social media managed page(s) scrolling down with lots of likes (if your past clients give you permission).

►That said, as a new seller the tides are going to be against you until you get maybe 6 good ratings on 1 gig (I noticed you have 1 rating on each of your 2 gigs currently). So you will have to promote yourself manually at first. A great way to do this is through the Buyer Requests section. Go there everyday and look through the posts, if you see something you can do, send them an offer and they might hire you. At least they will reach out to you which will count as a click. If they hire you and leave a cool rating you will have a better chance of showing higher in the search and getting more impressions!

►You can also promote yourself on social media, maybe post your profile link in a whatsapp group or on twitter and ask your friends to check it out and tell others about it? When fiverr sees you’re bringing a lot of outside eyes, they give you some inside boost too 😉

►You can also identify someone who’s already on the platform and ask them for “overflow work”. In my case I had a friend who had much success here so I told him what I do …and every now and then, when he was busy, he referred some clients to me. Some hired me, others just ran away lol. But that also helped me at the beginning. Eventually I made a few sales and a couple of good ratings, and then started getting more impressions and clicks afterwards.

►Stay online. I’m not sure exactly how this helps but somehow just being online all the time helps get good impressions. I can’t really explain it lol. Just open the app everyday and look around at least once. Maybe the buyers feel you can respond right away so they click? idk

Hey @elmareyders, here’s a few suggestions (there’s even more but I don’t want to write a book lol):

►You need to create a compelling thumbnail image (or video). I prefer video because, they can’t see everything until they click “play” …but a picture can just be looked at while you are scrolling so it will not convert to a click usually. The video doesn’t have to be a Hollywood movie. It can be a slideshow of pictures similar to a PowerPoint presentation that demonstrates your strong points, or maybe a few screen captures of your past successful social media managed page(s) scrolling down with lots of likes (if your past clients give you permission).

►That said, as a new seller the tides are going to be against you until you get maybe 6 good ratings on 1 gig (I noticed you have 1 rating on each of your 2 gigs currently). So you will have to promote yourself manually at first. A great way to do this is through the Buyer Requests section. Go there everyday and look through the posts, if you see something you can do, send them an offer and they might hire you. At least they will reach out to you which will count as a click. If they hire you and leave a cool rating you will have a better chance of showing higher in the search and getting more impressions!

►You can also promote yourself on social media, maybe post your profile link in a whatsapp group or on twitter and ask your friends to check it out and tell others about it? When fiverr sees you’re bringing a lot of outside eyes, they give you some inside boost too 😉

►You can also identify someone who’s already on the platform and ask them for “overflow work”. In my case I had a friend who had much success here so I told him what I do …and every now and then, when he was busy, he referred some clients to me. Some hired me, others just ran away lol. But that also helped me at the beginning. Eventually I made a few sales and a couple of good ratings, and then started getting more impressions and clicks afterwards.

►Stay online. I’m not sure exactly how this helps but somehow just being online all the time helps get good impressions. I can’t really explain it lol. Just open the app everyday and look around at least once. Maybe the buyers feel you can respond right away so they click? idk

Really Impressive Advice.

thank you so much, that is actually great. I will surely keep this in my head.

Nice way of explaining as well as motivation. Thank a lot friend 😍

You can also identify someone who’s already on the platform and ask them for “overflow work”.

If you mean randomly contacting other sellers to ask for work this is considered as spam and is not allowed. Sellers may only be contacted if you wish to purchase their gig.

Guest mctimon

You can also identify someone who’s already on the platform and ask them for “overflow work”.

If you mean randomly contacting other sellers to ask for work this is considered as spam and is not allowed. Sellers may only be contacted if you wish to purchase their gig.

randomly contacting other sellers

I mentioned that I knew someone personally and spoke to him about my service (please read a little further). This person was (is?) my friend. We actually spoke on whatsapp. It’s a way of using your off-fiverr networks to boost your progress on fiverr, and most people in the biz have offline networks before attempting fiverr.

…in your case it could be a family member, a coworker or an old classmate who talks about fiverr a lot on twitter or something of that sort.

No strangers please.

• 5 weeks later...

Thank you very much for your advice.

• 3 months later...

Archived