How can i get more impressions of my gig?

najmur

Hello,
I am a New Seller of FIVERR.
I did complete my two jobs on Fiverr. last one month I have no more jobs. although I promote my gigs into every social media. but my gig is not so many impressions, WHY? can you check my gigs there is any problem or else? How can I improve my gig impressions?

Here is My gigs

I hope some one will help me.

Regards,
Najmur

Honestly, impressions don’t really matter. Just make sure your five keywords are really relevant. What I did for my guitar gig was to search up what u would search if I was in need of a guitarist and used those keywords. I now have 700 impressions!

Honestly, impressions don’t really matter. Just make sure your five keywords are really relevant. What I did for my guitar gig was to search up what u would search if I was in need of a guitarist and used those keywords. I now have 700 impressions!

Yes, But every day I have 25 to 30 Impressions and i need more.

You need to spend more time in Fiverr and do SEO of your gigs. You can promote your gigs on Social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and also in Linked in or Pinterest. It will help you to have more impressions, clicks, views, and orders.

What is seo???

Guys, I’ve said this before, and I’ll say it again…

Impressions are NOT a good way to determine the success of your gig.

We all know by now that there is a Fiverr bug that has erased the impressions listed for your gigs (yes, Fiverr knows about it, and is working on it). Please be patient, and please stop complaining about it. Stop responding as if the sky is falling, or the world has come to an end. Impressions say very little about the success of your gig. In fact, when it comes to success, …

Archived