How can I get more Oder...?

sohelchy2008

Hello everyone I open my account on Fiverr on June. I completed 1 order with 5 star review but after that I didn’t get any order. Everyday I send buyer request and I share my gigs link on social site. My gigs impression, click, views are good enough. So could you please help me how I’ll get order and what should I do to get order…Thank you…

• 3 weeks later...

Is there anything wrong whit my gig…Why I can’t get order…?? Please experience person suggest me what I’ll do…??

https://www.fiverr.com/sohelchy2008/edit-your-photos-in-photoshop-and-lightroom?arrived_from_manage_gigs=true&display_share=true

Is there anything wrong whit my gig…Why I can’t get order…?? Please experience person suggest me what I’ll do…??

fiverr.co

The number of consumers is influenced by people who see your gigs.

And the conversion rate is about advertising and marketing.

Not about the gigs model

On 9/8/2017 at 8:23 AM, backlinks_index said:

The number of consumers is influenced by people who see your gigs. And the conversion rate is about advertising and marketing. Not about the gigs model

Thanks for your comment…I advertising and marketing my gig on social media daily…And I offer the buyers within their budget. Even though they don’t knock me…

On 9/8/2017 at 8:25 AM, yaaemelia said:

i want to ask you attach a video to your gig

No I didn’t add any video on my gig…😔

Thanks for your comment…I advertising and marketing my gig on social media daily…And I offer the buyers within their budget. Even though they don’t knock me…

If you are promoting your gigs every day.

I think there is nothing wrong with your marketing.

Maybe the quality of your service and your review should be multiplied

On 9/8/2017 at 8:28 AM, explainicks said:

add a video! Because it makes an impact and buyers tends to spend more time on your gig and understand well!

Thanks for your advise Dear…I’ll add a video…

On 9/8/2017 at 8:31 AM, backlinks_index said:

If you are promoting your gigs every day. I think there is nothing wrong with your marketing. Maybe the quality of your service and your review should be multiplied

I got only 2 orders with 5 star review. The 2 buyers were so happy with my service, my behave, my conversion…

I advertising and marketing my gig on social media daily

It doesn’t matter how often you advertise your gig. Are you advertising your gig to audience who’s actually interested?

I use BR everyday I send 10 offer everyday

It doesn’t matter how many offers you send each day. Go to your buyer requests, pick the last offer you sent and copy it here. Then we can see what you’re actually sending and point out your mistakes.

On 9/9/2017 at 1:41 PM, vickiespencer said:

You say you are “not getting orders”, but “I use buyer request(s).” Do you understand that buyers requests is NOT for sellers to post their gigs, but for buyers to post their requests?

Yeah I saw many sellers post there…It so irritating for me…

On 9/9/2017 at 1:43 PM, rfj_graphics said:

try to send your request as in very speed.So that your request will show to the buyer on top of the page

thanks a lot for the advise …

Archived