My first gig brought huge clients that was really an excellent experience for me.
But from the second gig I’m offering good prices but don’t getting huge response.
So, How can i get more orders from my Gigs?
You may analysis your gig very deeply.
- Try to keep focus on Keywords on the title, description, and Tags you used on your gig.
- Search your gig on Fiverr using the title of the gig. If you don’t your gig in the search result, let Fiverr know about this.
- Try to stay online for more than 12 hours.
- Send buyer request regular using this Gig and should be related with this Gig.
- You may focus on gig image video and PDF as well.
- Share yours Gig on social groups related to your gig.
Thank you waziullah!
I need to know 1 more thing -
I can share my gig links in related facebook group or another social media sites where have clients related to my gig?
You may share! You should not share more than a time in the same group in a day. Anyways try to avoid spamming as much you can.
Sure, I wont spam.
Thank you so much
You are most welcome!