Fiverr Forum

How can I get more orders

Had just got 2 orders since I joined… Yet, I check my analysis and I notice I get more clicks on my gigs…What could be wrong?

1 Like

Use buyer requests. the only way new sellers will get daily order.

1 Like

You could try to submit offers to the buyer’s request. If you word your offer carefully and acknowledge what the buyer needs, you should get orders. Just keep trying.

1 Like

Try as well wording your offers properly. Advise on specifics and let your potential buyers know why you are the best option for their job. Best of luck

1 Like

use buyer requests

1 Like

Thank you for the advise

You can use buyer requests in right time.

1 Like

You may already be doing this considering the types of gigs you offer, but do you have a blog where you advertise your gigs?? I have a friend that’s doing Tarot Card readings here on Fiverr who claims her blog brings a lot of traffic. Considering your knowledge of SEO and your skills in writing, I would imagine a blog would make you a force to be reckoned with. :slight_smile:

As for the type of content on that blog, I would just offer digital marketing advice that you wouldn’t mind giving out for free. Get some good evergreen content out there and let those posts do the rest.

If I had your skill set, that’s what I would do. Hopefully this advice is of some use. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

https://www.fiverr.com/rumanasharmin/do-35-usa-business-listing-or-local-citation?funnel=0993fca8-8e8f-4e3e-83e1-b1db0420068d

1 Like

Create more traffic on your gigs by using buyer request:-)
Best of luck:-)

2 Likes

I use buyers request often times, but I am yet to get a single order since I joined Fiverr. What might be the cause?

1 Like

buyer request is best for new.