Fiverr Forum

How can I get more traffic & more sales to my gigs?

No matter what I do & what I try, still no sales and no traffic or anything to my gigs, I’m lost…

It depends on the service you offer if you are offering services that are not too common cant help you to get more traffic or selling of your gig.
Try to to change the tags of your gigs every second day or you can try the new promote your gig feature from fiverr.

Dear Organically:

What human being person name do you like to be called? Your customers want to know what to call you.

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: You’ve tried branding as a scary company with a scary logo. I suggest you try branding as a person with a friendly color photo of you smiling and see which way gets you better results.
Your log line: I suggest going back to the drawing board.
Your profile text – note the edits:

I can make you & your website famous. With my low cost gigs, you get high quality traffic for your website and links. I can also make you famous on social media. Have a look at my gigs. Quality Over Quantity. 100% Satisfaction guarantee. -[Human Being Person Name Buyers Should Call You]

All your gigs should have video and 3 images, and so on…

Learn from czarekpiast’s example and make a video of yourself talking to the camera. He has presented compelling anecdotal evidence that this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Include additional samples in the video!

You definitely need to invest in a copy writer to make your gig descriptions more compelling.

Good luck,
Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks
Never Contact a Seller on Fiverr to Ask for FREE STUFF!]
Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your information.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist.

http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/205167778-What-URLs-can-I-use-in-my-profile-or-Gig-description-[/details]

Truly, the best way to succeed with a new gig is to publish it in social medias and specially business ones. Waiting customers to clock your gig voluntary is like a jobless waiting an employer to attract him.

I advise you to act by yourself with searching in Fiverr buyer requests and by advertising.

Hi,
How will you increase traffic on your gig, first of all you have to use attractive title, gig images, gig video and perfect tag based on your services also you can increase traffic to your by using social share.

I think another best way you will send “Buyer Requests” everyday related to you service that you are providing then you will see traffic are automatically increased on your gig and getting sales.

Thanks

You offer to get traffic for your buyers, but can’t get traffic for your own gigs?

your gigs is about traffic

Your account will be disabled for posting as a seller in “Buyer’s request”.

Hey,
See the attachment, You will go buyer request section then you will see lots of clients posted lots of job that type of service they need. You will send offer to them to your related service that you are providing then you can get order. I hope you understand what i mean to say.
Thanks