How can I get more work?

nayemul_islam1

yes, web designing and developing

first i want to tell you i cant access your fiverr account …

second, i recommended these suggestions

i) Read this forum articles

ii) make clear gig and share that with your social media…( but i recommend share with your friends)

iii)always check buyer request and check your messages always…(you can reduce your response time)

iv)be yourself…content must be yours…don’t copy-paste (but you can see how is other gigs…you can get a clear idea of gig format)

v) please read TOC (term of condition in fiverr) importance that one…(because i get red flag …but i don’t know why)i think it is my mistake 😁

always talk with your customers friendly

hope you can be a success in fiverr keep creating

Oh, it’s a different account. That explains it.
Yes, I can see that profile. Was the one associated with this user name closed with Fiverr permission? If not, then you’re breaking ToS. If so, then moving on:
First thought: use spaces after the commas in your profile description. Second, what makes the two gigs different? Third, unlimited revisions are NEVER a good idea.

Oh, it’s a different account. That explains it.

Yes, I can see that profile. Was the one associated with this user name closed with Fiverr permission? If not, then you’re breaking ToS. If so, then moving on:

First thought: use spaces after the commas in your profile description. Second, what makes the two gigs different? Third, unlimited revisions are NEVER a good idea.

I disabled my old account…This is my new account

I am new at Fiverr. Please suggest me how I get more work from Fiverr.

Please suggest me how I get more work from Fiverr.

Your account is visible using the link.

There is a forum bug which adds a 1 to the end of some accounts and it can’t be removed.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need to get more orders in the above.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Please suggest me how I get more work from Fiverr.

Your account is visible using the link.

There is a forum bug which adds a 1 to the end of some accounts and it can’t be removed.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need to get more orders in the above.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

How I solve this bug?

Archived