Fiverr Community Forum

How can I get more work?

I am new at Fiverr. Please suggest me how I get more work from Fiverr.

3 Likes

what is your path in fiver…Designing??

Your profile isn’t accessible.

yes, web designing and developing

1 Like

first i want to tell you i cant access your fiverr account …
second, i recommended these suggestions
i) Read this forum articles
ii) make clear gig and share that with your social media…( but i recommend share with your friends)
iii)always check buyer request and check your messages always…(you can reduce your response time)
iv)be yourself…content must be yours…don’t copy-paste (but you can see how is other gigs…you can get a clear idea of gig format)
v) please read TOC (term of condition in fiverr) importance that one…(because i get red flag …but i don’t know why)i think it is my mistake :grin: :slightly_smiling_face:

always talk with your customers friendly

hope you can be a success in fiverr keep creating

1 Like

Don"t worry, you already have a great market. Just look at how other web developers and designers, have written their gigs. Hence, you will find out that their offering the very same services, but written in a more professional manner.

2 Likes

can you access my fiverr account?

No-one can access your account, but if you’re asking about your profile, no I can’t view that.

https://www.fiverr.com/nayemul__islam?up_rollout=true you cant see this account?

Oh, it’s a different account. That explains it.
Yes, I can see that profile. Was the one associated with this user name closed with Fiverr permission? If not, then you’re breaking ToS. If so, then moving on:
First thought: use spaces after the commas in your profile description. Second, what makes the two gigs different? Third, unlimited revisions are NEVER a good idea.

1 Like

I disabled my old account…This is my new account

Your account is visible using the link.

There is a forum bug which adds a 1 to the end of some accounts and it can’t be removed.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need to get more orders in the above.

Enjoy the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

How I solve this bug?

You can’t. It just shows on the forum.

Just put your gig link in the forum under the allowed categories (Improve My Gig or My Fiverr Gigs) if you are creating a new topic.

1 Like