How can I get my 1st order on fiverr easily

naharraj51

stay active.

This is the 6th time this has been repeated.

Repeatedly posting on the forum will not get you sales!

I’m sorry you interpret it that way. I do not need to promote myself like this and it is not my intention. Maybe I use the same words and advice, because in my experience this is what I have learned that has worked. But I don’t see why to be rude, the forum is not for that. Cheers

I’m sorry you interpret it that way. I do not need to promote myself like this and it is not my intention. Maybe I use the same words and advice, because in my experience this is what I have learned that has worked. But I don’t see why to be rude, the forum is not for that. Cheers

because in my experience this is what I have learned that has worked.

Being active is a meaningless statement. It would be really helpful if you could explain to the OP exactly what this means.

Maybe I use the same words and advice,

Don’t copy forum posts

The above is from the forum rules.

because in my experience this is what I have learned that has worked.

Being active is a meaningless statement. It would be really helpful if you could explain to the OP exactly what this means.

Maybe I use the same words and advice,

Don’t copy forum posts

The above is from the forum rules.

I think being active is improving your gig and sending offers at buyer’s requests. But do keep in mind that it’s not about sending offers randomly, read what the buyers are asking and send a meaningful offer, be sure its a job you will do well, maybe it won’t be exactly what you’d expect to be working on at first, but with your skills, you can manage the offer. Also, if a buyer accepts your offer give a good experience. Clients want to feel reassured that the work you’re doing for them is professional and that you care about the project even if it’s something small. Do those small jobs with love, before people approach you you need to approach them and show them you are trustworthy.

*Stay as active as possible.

*Continue GIG marketing on social media

*Regularly send buyer requests nicely

*Be patient, Of course, something good will happen

I agree with everything Aminurshawon said! PATIENCE is key. The first 6-8 weeks I got nothing but spam. Then my first order… a week passed… then a 2nd, 3rd… and suddenly my job que was full! I say log in at consistent times each day, participate here on the Forum and take a Fiver course to hone your craft as you wait they ARE COMING; be ready.

Archived