How can I get my first 5$ here?!

raymaki

Hi there,
I have been working as a freelance writer in Khamsat for a long time and now I want to start working here in fiver to write articles in both languages Arabic and English!
I have understood all the website but I hope for the best to explain how to get buyers here?
Thanks
Rayhan

If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specialized question about their gigs. They just ask the exact same question over and over and they get the same answers…

If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specialized question about their gigs. They just ask the exact same question over and over and they get the same answers…

Thank you very much!

I think anyone has its own experiences, that is why we ask the same question over and over again:slight_smile: )

Buyer requests helps me a lot getting new orders. Great place to check out

Check this, I hope it will help you.

**Hi, ** I hope you are all fine. Here are few steps that can push you near to your first sale as quick as the flash. You can send 10 offers to the buyers through buyer request section in 24 hours. Read carefully the buyers’ requirements then send the offers to buyers. I would like to recommend you that always give special discount to buyers as you are a new seller. Try to ensure their trust through your valuable words. It is too hard to trust new sellers for buyers. If you still not gettin…

Archived