How can i get my first order? Give me some tips

sankorbd

it’s not like sell reviews. it’s a one kind of promotion. i will marketing book and give more sales.

I see. I understand your service differently from Gig description.

This makes me confused…

Quote from Gig description: “Also i can collect unlimited revs in any site (US,UK) for your book.”

I see. I understand your service differently from Gig description.

This makes me confused…

Quote from Gig description: “Also i can collect unlimited revs in any site (US,UK) for your book.”

ok i understand. if someone buy book using my marketing link and give a good reviews.

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect.

The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

Check this post for some information:

I have been on Fiverr for about 4 years. I have owned my own business for 20+ years. I also have 40+ years of experience in Media/Marketing. In the month I have been active on the Forum I have seen a lot of new Fiverr members asking for advice. They usually get the same “bad” tips from other new members who must have seen something on YouTube by a so-called expert. So…here is my list of the TOP 5 WORST PIECES OF ADVICE TO GIVE A NEW FIVERR MEMBER… Stay online all day/all night.This is j…

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

thank you so much sir for your important tips.

Check this post for some information:

I have been on Fiverr for about 4 years. I have owned my own business for 20+ years. I also have 40+ years of experience in Media/Marketing. In the month I have been active on the Forum I have seen a lot of new Fiverr members asking for advice. They usually get the same “bad” tips from other new members who must have seen something on YouTube by a so-called expert. So…here is my list of the TOP 5 WORST PIECES OF ADVICE TO GIVE A NEW FIVERR MEMBER… Stay online all day/all night.This is j…

it’s very helpful for me. thank you so much sir.

Welcome to the Fiverr.

And Some tips to increase sales on Fiverr:-

1. Research on creating gig by saw your competitor gig and then make yours.
  2. Stay Active on Fiverr
  3. Sent Buyer Request regularly in the proper way, not copy paste template. (Most Important)
  4. Create attractive thumbnails for your gig,
  5. Create a Proper Description of your services.
  6. Share your gig on the social media platform.
  7. Stay Fiverr Forum, that’s benefited for you.
  8. Do not guess anything about your buyer. Give a top to bottom map or overview of the project that will clear more about your project.
  9. Replying within just a few minutes can increase your chances of selling.
  10. Provide your buyers with a good experience, and they will become your loyal customers.

Best Wish of You…

Welcome to the Fiverr.

And Some tips to increase sales on Fiverr:-

1. Research on creating gig by saw your competitor gig and then make yours.
  2. Stay Active on Fiverr
  3. Sent Buyer Request regularly in the proper way, not copy paste template. (Most Important)
  4. Create attractive thumbnails for your gig,
  5. Create a Proper Description of your services.
  6. Share your gig on the social media platform.
  7. Stay Fiverr Forum, that’s benefited for you.
  8. Do not guess anything about your buyer. Give a top to bottom map or overview of the project that will clear more about your project.
  9. Replying within just a few minutes can increase your chances of selling.
  10. Provide your buyers with a good experience, and they will become your loyal customers.

Best Wish of You…

thank you so much for your valuable tips.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived