Fiverr Forum

How can I get my first order in fiverr?

Hi I’m new in fiverr. I’ve been waiting for orders since 1 week but there is no sign of any order till now. I’m not even getting buyer requests now. What should I do to get orders?

3 Likes

Don’t know why you not getting buyer request, but to ger order with your gig you need to create your gig proper way.Image , description, tittle, category all need to be perfect.You can also add a video in your gig.It will boost your gig rapidly.Also post your gig on different blogsite as well as social platform.

1 Like

@arafath91 Thank you for your advice.

1 Like

Welcome. If you type “how to get my first order” in the search bar above there are numerous posts on the subject which you may find helpful.
Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@lloydsolutions I’ll search it. Thank you for the advice.

2 Likes

Try to create several gigs at once, and then experiment and see which one is more popular. Remove ones that have no or few views/impressions, and create new ones - keep optimising but no need to overdo it. Avoid sitting around and just waiting to receive an order - go out there and spread the word out. Facebook group for Fiverr promotion is a good place to start and for free. Best of luck :grinning:

P.S. most of all - be patient and your 1st order will eventually arrive!

1 Like

@microscopetrans thank you☺

1 Like