Fiverr Community Forum

! How can I get My First order!

Hello there, I am new to Fiverr. I joined on 1st November 2020 and I create 3 Gigs on the first day opening my account but I can’t get any order. please suggest to me senior member how can I get my first order.
Thanks in Advance!
Kinds regards
mohona97_digi

31 Likes

All you have to do is submit 10 Buyer Requests that you receive daily until you receive a direct order. :heart: :heart: :heart: :+1:t3:

9 Likes

Enjoy the struggle of getting the first order. You will definitely get keep patience and work hard

10 Likes

Thank you so much for your good advice!

6 Likes

thank you so much for your suggestion!

9 Likes

Hi,

Check the below course. You can learn a lot of valuable points to improve your sales, conversations, handling order, and so many.

Fiverr Learn course link: https://learn.fiverr.com/courses/online-freelancing-essentials-be-a-successful-fiverr-seller

All the best!

7 Likes

Submit 10 buyer request daily

7 Likes

HELLO,
I am also new here. I open 3 gig in Fiverr last 10 days.But I can’t get any order. I always try to stay active.I hope Allah will help me to get first order…

11 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

6 Likes

You will do the Fiverr course. Then you will get a new order.

4 Likes

Wait! very soon you will get a new order.

4 Likes

hi, here in fiverr everyone wait for their first order. Try to keep online most of the time, share your gig on social media daily and must send buyer request daily.

4 Likes

keep patience and try to send 10 buyer requests every day.

3 Likes

Thank you so much! :heart: I have already completed the course.

2 Likes

Thanks, elder and I try my best. :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for share your valuable information!

2 Likes

Thanks for your good wish! :heart:

1 Like

thanks already I have done.

2 Likes

welcome to the cool community forum. You try to this tips: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/13

3 Likes

Thanks for share your experience! :heart:

2 Likes