How can I get my first orders as a new seller?

fahad254

Hi! This post has info on where to look for tips on getting more orders: Answer to all the questions that sellers have

Also, this probably isn’t the reason that you’re not getting orders, but never offer unlimited revisions! Buyer can continue to bother you and request revisions even years later, which could lead to a never-ending order! I hope this helps!

Hi! This post has info on where to look for tips on getting more orders: Answer to all the questions that sellers have

Also, this probably isn’t the reason that you’re not getting orders, but never offer unlimited revisions! Buyer can continue to bother you and request revisions even years later, which could lead to a never-ending order! I hope this helps!

Thanks a lot, I will change revision

Be patience. After getting skill you have to know about fiver first. You have to research gig before creating gig. Then create a perfect gig. then the next task is marketing the gig.
You have to know where you should be marketing your gig. After publishing gig you have to wait for the success.
Thanks

Be patience. After getting skill you have to know about fiver first. You have to research gig before creating gig. Then create a perfect gig. then the next task is marketing the gig.

You have to know where you should be marketing your gig. After publishing gig you have to wait for the success.

Thanks

Oh sure. thanks a lot.

Archived