How can I get new buyers?

takanosenpai

Here’s an idea.

Why don’t you do some research?

Just enter “how to improve my gig” in the search window on the Forum Home Page and start looking at the posts that get listed from your search.

I see that you have less than 1-minute read time on the Forum.

That means you should be doing some reading.

Don’t forget to read the Fiverr Terms of Service as that will tell you how Fiverr works and then you can quit posting for help unless it is something specific to do with your Gigs, orders or other issues.

Here’s an idea.

Just enter “how to improve my gig” in the search window on the Forum Home Page and start looking at the posts that get listed from your search.

Don’t forget to read the Fiverr Terms of Service as that will tell you how Fiverr works and then you can quit posting for help unless it is something specific to do with your Gigs, orders or other issues.

It’s what I would have replied to but he seems to have completed his profile as well, not like the usual people posting in forum with lack of english, thousand mistakes in their descriptions, and the same gig thumbnail copy/pasted made in powerpoint with a 2005 graphic style.

Here’s an idea.

Thanks for sharing

your advice is really helpful

Here’s an idea.

First, can you learn to do a constructive criticism instead of accusing others of “not reading enough”? You are asking me to read “Fiverr terms of service” but I guess you forgot the community guidelines here. You are practically criticizing me, not my question calling me lazy without knowing anything about what I have done before logging for the first time.

You don’t know if I enter to can write my question because, before read a lot but don’t feeling that others forum have the answers of my interrogant… and I have done my research without an account or having logged in the forum… thing that you can do if you haven’t see. You don’t know if I feel anxious to logging forums and prefer be here as incognito… it’s ridiculous… that is why I don’t like logging forums, for people like you who accuse other without not knowing anything. At least you have a radar on me to know all my movements in the web, please try to be more nice if you want to advice someone.

Thank you, have a nice day.

First, can you learn to do a constructive criticism instead of accusing others of “not reading enough”? You are asking me to read “Fiverr terms of service” but I guess you forgot the community guidelines here. You are practically criticizing me, not my question calling me lazy without knowing anything about what I have done before logging for the first time.

You don’t know if I enter to can write my question because, before read a lot but don’t feeling that others forum have the answers of my interrogant… and I have done my research without an account or having logged in the forum… thing that you can do if you haven’t see. You don’t know if I feel anxious to logging forums and prefer be here as incognito… it’s ridiculous… that is why I don’t like logging forums, for people like you who accuse other without not knowing anything. At least you have a radar on me to know all my movements in the web, please try to be more nice if you want to advice someone.

Thank you, have a nice day.

Fair enough.

I see you now have 6-minutes of read time.

Good for you.

I inspired you.

Have an AWESOME day and good luck with your Fiverr career.

Like it or not, we are all here to help each other.

Even if we don’t agree with the methods being used.

Archived