Fiverr Community Forum

How can i get order qweekly please advice

how can i get order easily,please give more trics

1 Like

Welcome to Fiverr Forum
can be helpful See these tips.
(01) Are You a New Seller? Not Sure Where to Start? These are the Resources You Need to be Successful on Fiverr [Long] (02) Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)
best wishes.

3 Likes

daily active yo neeed also

I’m not really sure what you are trying to say here, but this is what I can tell you for sure.

No matter what you do, there is NO ( and I mean ZERO!!!) guarantee you can get orders instantly, hourly, daily, or weekly. There is NO way to get orders easily, NO tricks involved. It’s just pure hard work and knowing how and what you need to do.

True, there are some people who has successfully made some money ( or in some cases a pretty good amount) by stealing/lying logo designs online, using Google translations claiming to be certified bilingual professionals, but in most cases their lies are exposed and they get banned.

If you are expecting Fiverr to be an easy and quick place to make money, you might want to think again. It can be FUN, it could get quick at times, but not easy.

4 Likes