How can I get Orders? Any Tip for me?

shs_creations

Hi!

It has been almost 2 months and I have no order. Is there any effective technique to get maximum number of orders?

TIA

Is there any effective technique to get maximum number of orders?

Yes, there is: hard work, effective marketing, and a service that solves the needs of buyers.

I can give you some tips if you apply these tips, i hope that you will get success.

1. Create a unique and professional gig title with profitable keywords
  2. Set a gig picture which can impress the buyers and the image has to be neat and clean, high resolution
  3. Share your gig social media like twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, pinterest etc
  4. To get more buyer request set your skills properly and nice overview to your profile.
  5. Finally wait and do work hard and try to be active online 24 hours.

Reagrds
Ariful

I can give you some tips if you apply these tips, i hope that you will get success.

1. Create a unique and professional gig title with profitable keywords
  2. Set a gig picture which can impress the buyers and the image has to be neat and clean, high resolution
  3. Share your gig social media like twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, pinterest etc
  4. To get more buyer request set your skills properly and nice overview to your profile.
  5. Finally wait and do work hard and try to be active online 24 hours.

Reagrds

Ariful

That’s cool, Good ideas vai, It’s really helpful

Use Social Media Share

Always delivers More Than What Your Gig says

Client Satisfaction is Most important thing

Always add a Video to your Gig , As It Increase Your Sales by 220%

I would like to see some evidence behind this claim.

It is unwise to make definite claims like this — and present them as fact, especially since not all gigs need videos in order to be successful, and you cannot guarantee that absolutely every gig with a video will suddenly be 220% more successful.

Please do not give advice just for the sake of having something random to say.

I would like to see some evidence behind this claim.

It is unwise to make definite claims like this — and present them as fact, especially since not all gigs need videos in order to be successful, and you cannot guarantee that absolutely every gig with a video will suddenly be 220% more successful.

Please do not give advice just for the sake of having something random to say.

I would like to see some evidence behind this claim. It is unwise to make definite claims like this, especially since not all gigs need videos.

It’s not the only reason to increase sales, but it’s the effective reason to increase sales (From my point of view)

You can check this link, Here video add is the second position to increase or promotion gig

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/top-10-tips-for-new-fiverr-sellers

I would like to see some evidence behind this claim. It is unwise to make definite claims like this, especially since not all gigs need videos.

It’s not the only reason to increase sales, but it’s the effective reason to increase sales (From my point of view)

You can check this link, Here video add is the second position to increase or promotion gig

Nowhere in that link does it say that adding a video will guarantee 220% more sales. Fiverr makes no guarantees, and every seller’s success and abilities are different. Yes, you might end up with a more attractive gig with a good, well-done video, but that does NOT guarantee more success, sales, or visibility. It’s just one way to improve the presentation of your gig.

What’s your first step now?

I saw people recommending that you should share your gig in social media, but do you know how to do it?

Hey!

I am sharing my gigs on social media platforms. Yep I am familiar with social media and know how to do it. Thanks for asking 🙂

Archived