How Can I Get Orders On My Gig

ranker_website

Guest merciavideo

Hi there!

I’m afraid i have no idea what ‘Google entity stacking including web 2’ is, so i don’t know if I’d need it or not. What is it out of interest please?

Your gig image isn’t very helpful either, so I’m no clearer from that - not sure what ‘antity’ is?

Potential buyers might absolutely love your gig, but it’s not clear from the title or gig image what it is you’re offering. 🙂

Hi there!

I’m afraid i have no idea what ‘Google entity stacking including web 2’ is, so i don’t know if I’d need it or not. What is it out of interest please?

Your gig image isn’t very helpful either, so I’m no clearer from that - not sure what ‘antity’ is?

Potential buyers might absolutely love your gig, but it’s not clear from the title or gig image what it is you’re offering. 🙂

thanks for your reply, it’s found helpful to improve my gig images

• 2 weeks later...
Guest merciavideo

I did what you saying but still not get any improvement, even the buyers requests are not showing to me.

I did what you saying but still not get any improvement

You’ve still got the spelling mistake in your image, and I’m afraid your gig description still makes little sense.

As a buyer, I might be interested in your gig, but if I can’t understand what it is you’re offering, I won’t buy it. You obviously understand what it is you’re offering to do, but you need to make it clear so your buyers know as well.

I did what you saying but still not get any improvement

You’ve still got the spelling mistake in your image, and I’m afraid your gig description still makes little sense.

As a buyer, I might be interested in your gig, but if I can’t understand what it is you’re offering, I won’t buy it. You obviously understand what it is you’re offering to do, but you need to make it clear so your buyers know as well.

so as you said, i need to improve my images which is easy to understand. I just try infographic and it’s hard to make as you want but i tried it…I did try again to make it better…

Archived