How can I get orders quickly as a Newbie

Hello guys, I am new here. I hope to become valuable member of your community. I am curious and waiting to get my first writing gig. I hope as a newbie, I won’t have to wait for days or months without a job

I hope as a newbie, I won’t have to wait for days or months without a job

You might have to wait that long. Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website. It will take time until you find your niche and are able to start bringing in any sort of steady income. It could be weeks, months, perhaps even a year before you see the kind of success you’re looking for.

I hope as a newbie, I won’t have to wait for days or months without a job

You might have to wait that long. Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website. It will take time until you find your niche and are able to start bringing in any sort of steady income. It could be weeks, months, perhaps even a year before you see the kind of success you’re looking for.

@jonbaas…Thanks for noting that. I know many people, including me, might be tempted to think Fiverr is a get rich quick website, but I understand it is not.

I know it will not be a walk in the park or a smooth ride, I have to earn everything through hard work. For this reason, I am planning to work hard and try to attract as many buyers as possible.

On the other hand, I am hoping that I will not take long before I get that one gig. I am currently jobless and I need this job to work. I have the writing experience, skills and discipline.

If you have tips, advice or recommendations for me I will highly appreciate.

@jonbaas…Thanks for noting that. I know many people, including me, might be tempted to think Fiverr is a get rich quick website, but I understand it is not.

I know it will not be a walk in the park or a smooth ride, I have to earn everything through hard work. For this reason, I am planning to work hard and try to attract as many buyers as possible.

On the other hand, I am hoping that I will not take long before I get that one gig. I am currently jobless and I need this job to work. I have the writing experience, skills and discipline.

If you have tips, advice or recommendations for me I will highly appreciate.

I am currently jobless and I need this job to work.

The key word there is “job”. Fiverr is just as much a job as anywhere else, only here, you will have to work twice as hard to become successful. You will need to market, promote, study, research, investigate… etc. If you want people to hire you, SHOW them why they should. SHOW them why they need you, and not one of the thousands of other people offering the same services as you. You are competing here. If you want sales, find ways to be better than your competition.

I am currently jobless and I need this job to work.

The key word there is “job”. Fiverr is just as much a job as anywhere else, only here, you will have to work twice as hard to become successful. You will need to market, promote, study, research, investigate… etc. If you want people to hire you, SHOW them why they should. SHOW them why they need you, and not one of the thousands of other people offering the same services as you. You are competing here. If you want sales, find ways to be better than your competition.

If you want people to hire you, SHOW them why they should. SHOW them why they need you, and not one of the thousands of other people offering the same services as you.

Woow!!! Thanks… That is so true. I had not thought about it in that perspective. At least now I am adding the things to do to make my Job grow on Fiverr. Your advice means a lot to me. Thank you.

Archived