How can I get reviews ? ?

malikumer13503

Hi, this is very easy way to get reviews. You should deliver your order to your client on time and request him/her for reviews. I hope they will feedback you. I’m working here only 2 months. Yesterday I have been completed my Lever 1 Seller. And I’ve been finished all 11 order and get all 5-Star Reviews from all client. You also can do that. Thanks

Hi, this is very easy way to get reviews. You should deliver your order to your client on time and request him/her for reviews. I hope they will feedback you. I’m working here only 2 months. Yesterday I have been completed my Lever 1 Seller. And I’ve been finished all 11 order and get all 5-Star Reviews from all client. You also can do that. Thanks

First congratulation @salma301188 😍

First level seller u are now

What u usually do to get order …

Buyer Request … ?

I use this quick message after 3 days (when I get the notification that the order was automatically completed by the site) and it converts around 60% of the time. Not bad in my mind…
"Hi {username},

three days ago I delivered the order. I see that you have not left a feedback yet. Would you mind doing so? It takes only a few moments and can help others to see the quality of my work.

Thank you and have a great day!
Daniel"

I use this quick message after 3 days (when I get the notification that the order was automatically completed by the site) and it converts around 60% of the time. Not bad in my mind…

"Hi {username},

three days ago I delivered the order. I see that you have not left a feedback yet. Would you mind doing so? It takes only a few moments and can help others to see the quality of my work.

Thank you and have a great day!

Daniel"

😏

Archived