Fiverr Community Forum

How Can I get RISING TALENT On my Gig?

I think Rising Talent Gig is automatically assigned by fiverr team to the user. As back ago they launched the “fiverr choice” and I think they now updated it with Rising Talent.

I just saw 6 gigs with this badge, all were new sellers, all were new gigs.
I am a new seller with new gig but I never got it.

I honestly think it is recommended by an actual Fiverr.com employee.

I did not know that you could get a “rising talent” on your gigs.

I am also keen interested to know how can I be a Rising Talent

2 Likes

The Rising Talent badge means that seller has been handpicked by Fiverr’s Editorial team as a NEW seller with loads of potential! Please be aware that this process is not regulated or organized by Fiverr Customer Support.

2 Likes

What is ‘Rising Talent’?

Our Editorial Team manually handpicks new Gigs with great potential and gives them a temporary “Rising Talent” badge, which offers meaningful marketplace exposure and credibility.

Please keep in mind:

• We choose rising talents based on certain criteria and we do not accept personal promotion requests
  • Sellers who will receive the ‘Rising Talent’ badge will be notified via email and a message on the site
  • Chosen Gigs will be displayed randomly
  • The ‘Rising Talent’ badge is temporary, and it may be removed at any given time by the Editorial Team
32 Likes

really appreciate your reply!
i wish i were lucky to have a featured gig…

2 Likes

informative
post . thank youuuuuuu

3 Likes

I appreciate your answer. Thank you!

2 Likes

I am also following this. But I need to know clear ideas about it.

1 Like

I think rising talent depends on the number of conversions that is sales/unit of time.

1 Like

I saw your gig. You’re level Two Seller. Fiverr’s Editorial Team manually reviews new Gigs and handpicks them based on quality and potential. They have certain criteria according to which they decide the Gigs that will be handpicked. Thank You

2 Likes

Good question, I am also interested to know!

2 Likes

for everyone read all of faq about rising talent.hope all will be clear.
https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/what-is-rising-talent
Thank you

3 Likes

thank you for the link…

1 Like

I was also wondering how they get that badge as they are new sellers also.

1 Like

How can i get as a new seller

I’m a new seller and this don’t show on any of my gig

Rising talent is not your hands, its picked by fverr officials.

Maybe, When new seller start marketing and get traffic to their account from social media. Fiverr automatically give them this Rising Talant.