Fiverr Community Forum

How Can I get RISING TALENT On my Gig?

Maybe, When new seller start marketing and get traffic to their account from social media. Fiverr automatically give them this Rising Talant.

whats are the criteria

Thanks for the link!!

Good quesiton…

after complete fist or second order …fiverr give you this tag…some one need more time

Fiverr’s Editorial Team manually reviews new Gigs and handpicks them based on quality and potential. they have certain criteria according to which they decide the Gigs that will be handpicked.

Fiverr’s Editorial Team manually reviews new Gigs and handpicks them based on quality and potential. they have certain criteria according to which they decide the Gigs that will be handpicked.
and also no anyone can apply for this .

1 Like

I truly think that’s not what it is

Is it? does there any article lead to this?

it’s the same as Fiverr choice badge

i searched but there is no definite answer to that question. is it possible to apply for rising talent badge?

If you read back through the replies (No 34) there is a link explaining how this works.

2 Likes

Thank you so much very effective information be there

hi i need a rising talent please help me

1 Like

Interesting topic. Following :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good question, thanks for posting.

2 Likes

The Rising Talent is given to new sellers, Fiverr’s Editorial Team handpicks new Gigs with great potential manually to support their gig. Please note fiverr’s team manually handpicks the gig that have potential, quality and created in view of fiverr’s guidlines.

Fiverr does not entertain any application regarding the rising talent badge.They manually handpicks the best gig of new sellers.

I’m new to this platform, and want to become rising talent. Please any one tell me about how to become rising talent?
Thanks for sharing