How can i get the order

nishisu_1

• 3 weeks later...

Someone help me. I am not getting any orders.I start my gigs before .I’ve started gig for a long time. I do every thing,i send buyer request and promote my gigs every time,
But i did’t have any order yet.Why is that.
It is my gig or account problem ?

Someone help me. I am not getting any orders.I start my gigs before .I’ve started gig for a long time. I do every thing,i send buyer request and promote my gigs every time,

It is my gig or account problem ?

Do you know who your target customers are? Are you working hard to reach out to them – wherever they may be located (online or off) – and tell them about what you do?

Just to name a few things…

1. Your profile photo is not you.
  2. The sample images are not your original work.
  3. The gig descriptions are poorly written with not enough details, and the you really need to have someone edit them.

Even if you had someone edit your descriptions though, as long as you are not showing your original work, people will not be willing to by your gigs I’m afraid…

Guest offlinehelpers

Have you tried adding another couple of gigs in different categories? You can have up to 7, and if you use different categories you’ll see different buyer requests.

Good luck! ☀️

Tell more what information you need from the guests (just ideas or any documents…)
You should highlight that you will give the customers the source file ( if this is included), because mosts of the guests like source file.
you need to tell that you make sure quality work
And share your fiverr on your facebook or …
Enjoy your time!

check my posts here. I have made one for your case 😉

Are you attempting self-promotion in the Fiverr Tips category? You know that’s against the forum rules, right. 😉

Well no that was not my goal. I wrote a big article and couldn’t write all those here so I told to check my posts 😛 No intention to break any rules. Sorry.

Doing everything right does not Guarantee you sales, It only increase the chances of being selected by a buyer,We must not get confused about Promotion of gigs we should promote our gigs where people actually need them,not just everywhere which will help you saving time and efforts would drag quality traffic to your gig.
One of the biggest problem on fiverr is crowd there are just too many sellers with same services this could also be a reason for your less exposure, I believe if you keep promoting your gigs to the right place with some catchy title you would make sales. Best of luck

• 2 years later...

Your gigs are denied because your account is under the review and you can not activate them until it’s under the review.

It depends on which rules you violated. If you didn’t do anything then probably fiverr will reinstall your account and if you indeed broke fiverr TOS then most likely they will block your account.

Your gigs are denied because your account is under the review and you can not activate them until it’s under the review.

It depends on which rules you violated. If you didn’t do anything then probably fiverr will reinstall your account and if you indeed broke fiverr TOS then most likely they will block your account.

thank you madam.how many days they get reviews account?

The truth is that before or after Fiverr denies your gig, they must tell you why they have to. Check your email or notification, they must have alerted you to the offense you committed. It is also possible they wanted you to verify your account and you have not successfully done that. Just find out why your gigs are denied so you can fix it as quickly as possible if not, you stand the chance of losing your account.

Archived