Fiverr Community Forum

How can i give a discount?

buyer wants a drawing done, i sketched them 2 different samples to choose from. they liked both samples and wants both done and is now wondering if we can arrange a deal, I’m thinking of giving a discount for the second drawing but how do i do that in one order/gig?

If you choose to send a custom offer, you can charge whatever you’d like. If you contact them through the Inbox, you can click the ‘create a custom offer’ button.

If you already have an order started for one drawing but want to offer a discount for a second one, you could create a custom offer that costs less than the ordinary price as a separate order for the second drawing.

4 Likes

oh wow! thank you so much for the info. :blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

im new and still figuring things out, i really did not notice the button saying i could make an offer. its also a bit tedious on mobile compared to pc.

2 Likes

Welcome! Custom offers are my bread and butter. Oftentimes clients will contact me with a unique situation (like yours) and having full control over the price and scope of the work helps a LOT. The mobile client is a little clunky, but it gets the job done. Often I’ll give a dollar amount and write as the description something like: ‘250 word voiceover, delivered in 4 hours, wav files’ and leave it at that. It’s got everything the buyer asked for, and everything I need to know at a glance.

2 Likes

thanks again. :grin: :grin: :grin:

1 Like