Fiverr Forum

How can i give email and skype adress to client ? its legal?

fiver dont allow any personal information like email and skype id. But every client wants its for good communication and job description , how can i give this ???

Simply tell them that i am not allowed to provide my personal contact information… ITS against fiverr TOS!!!. That’s it.

Every client doesn’t want or need either your email or skype details.

All communication should be done through Fiverr messaging to stay within the ToS.

thanks for information

Is it actually against the Fiverr TOS as well if you give the customer contact details that were initially created for Fiverr? I for example offer German lessons using skype but I have created the skype account just for fiverr. I know I can use skype if it is required in order to finish the delivery but I am wondering if a mail address or skype account created exclusively for fiverr also count as personal information.

All communication should be done through Fiverr messaging to stay within the ToS.
:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Skype, email, phone etc CAN be used but ONLY WHEN IT IS NECESSARY FOR THE GIG!
It is important that you state in your gig description that you might need skype, email etc.
Before doing anything like giving emails or other details, check with customer support first.

thanks . i got my ans.