How can i got first order with good feedback

editor_himu

Welcome back to the forum.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

All the tips you need to get your first order on Fiverr are in the above.

Take some time to read them. 🙂

Welcome back to the forum.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

All the tips you need to get your first order on Fiverr are in the above.

Take some time to read them. 🙂

Thank you very much for share your usefull tips.

Thank you very much for share your usefull tips.

Here is also another place to check out.

If you type fiverr.com/users/YOUR USER NAME GOES HERE/manage_orders It will show you all of the people that have given you feedback and the ones who have not. Now you can send a message to the ones who have not given you feedback and offer them some sort of incentive in return for good feedback.

If you type fiverr.com/users/YOUR USER NAME GOES HERE/manage_orders It will show you all of the people that have given you feedback and the ones who have not. Now you can send a message to the ones who have not given you feedback and offer them some sort of incentive in return for good feedback.

Now you can send a message to the ones who have not given you feedback and offer them

some sort of incentive in return for good feedback.

Doing this could get sellers to be warned by Fiverr or even worst, banned since it is review manipulation in clear violation of Fiverr’s TOS.

So, NO !!! NEVER do this, unless you want to find out if Fiverr would really take action upon you.

Now you can send a message to the ones who have not given you feedback and offer them

Doing this could get sellers to be warned by Fiverr or even worst, banned since it is review manipulation in clear violation of Fiverr’s TOS.

So, NO !!! NEVER do this, unless you want to find out if Fiverr would really take action upon you.

Oh my - sorry ! I was quoting some a tip I read

@maitasun Thank you for clarifying that. I really had no intention of trying to mislead anyone.

@maitasun Thank you for clarifying that. I really had no intention of trying to mislead anyone.

I’m know I’m not @maitasun (though I do a good impression of her), but I think it’s all good. I can tell you were trying to help.

About 18 months ago, that tip would have worked well. But not any more. Fiverr recently changed the rules regarding feedback. We’re not really allowed to solicit it or query it any more. Doing so can earn you a big, fat account warning!

I’m know I’m not @maitasun (though I do a good impression of her), but I think it’s all good. I can tell you were trying to help.

About 18 months ago, that tip would have worked well. But not any more. Fiverr recently changed the rules regarding feedback. We’re not really allowed to solicit it or query it any more. Doing so can earn you a big, fat account warning!

HAH I was confused at first! I see how I replied to you and tagged @maitasun - Oh boy. My eyes are getting tired! Thanks for understanding

Thank you very much.

😃

It’s OK 😉

Just don’t believe in everything you read, make some research on the form to see if it’s true and consolidate. 😉

Also, it’s ALWAYS a good practice to carefully read, understand and abide Fiverr’s TOS to stay out of trouble. Here’s the link

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service?source=footer

😃

It’s OK 😉

Just don’t believe in everything you read, make some research on the form to see if it’s true and consolidate. 😉

Also, it’s ALWAYS a good practice to carefully read, understand and abide Fiverr’s TOS to stay out of trouble. Here’s the link

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service?source=footer

Thanks a lot @maitasun 🙂 …Now I’m refreshed after resting and I can clearly see i’m tagging the right person 🙂

Archived