How can I grow my business from a single order to a top rated seller?

optical_designs

Keep good working and it will automatically grow up.

Hahahaha

I think I won’t without hardwork

Also the live portfolio images are not related reducing the chance of me getting a order.

Do you have any tips? Like promoting gigs.

My main problem is that I get around 200 impressions a day but I get only 11 click’s. The main gig I Have has 2.6k impressions, 55 clicks and 3 orders. My images are attractive but people don’t click it. Do you have tips?

Hahahaha

I think I won’t without hardwork

Also the live portfolio images are not related reducing the chance of me getting a order.

Do you have any tips? Like promoting gigs.

My main problem is that I get around 200 impressions a day but I get only 11 click’s. The main gig I Have has 2.6k impressions, 55 clicks and 3 orders. My images are attractive but people don’t click it. Do you have tips?

I think, It’s good enough.

In my opinion, you are actually doing GREAT! Some wait months to get their first order and some don’t even get clicks in weeks. So, you’re definitely on the right track. Keep it up and learn patience.

thanks a lot belyndab,

The main reason I got three orders is because a buyer ordered twice because she like my work.

I guess its luck.

In my recent poll, the following results occurred.

51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”

30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”

Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”

Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”

7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”

It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…

Thanks a lot for the advice

Archived