Fiverr Community Forum

How can I improve as a CEO?

Hello Fiverr Family,

I hope you are enjoying this beautiful Friday.

I just wanted to stop by and give a few tips to all the CEO’s out there after doing some research on the internet.

You did know that you are a CEO right?

Yes you… If you are selling gigs on fiverr then you are a CEO. You run a company. Even though it might not be at a huge scale, but it still works the same. You are the owner of your Fiverr gigs. Congratulations…

According to InvestOpedia here is the definition of a CEO - A chief executive officer (CEO) is the highest-ranking executive in a company, and their primary responsibilities include making major corporate decisions, managing the overall operations and resources of a company, and acting as the main point of communication between the board of directors and corporate operations.

Even though all these roles mapped out in being a CEO may be you for now. High 5 you are a CEO.

Ok let’s take a look at some tips that will help you and I to be better CEO’s of our company(gigs)

Tip #1: Find creative ways to say the same thing in fresh ways.
What I get from this is keep your gigs fresh and update the titles and descriptions once in a while.
Idea: May be do a limited time bonus on your gig this will definitely keep people interested in coming back.
Everyone likes a sale and especially to take advantage of a limited time one sale.

Tip #2: Build and groom your team.
You may be thinking I am my team. Ok good stuff… What I get from this is: I may be the only one on my team for now, then I need to continually challenge myself to get better at what my gig offers.

One can do this by taking classes, reading material, asking questions of those who are where you want to be and even watching video tutorials that will take your skills to another level.

Tip #3: Clarify the big picture.
Have a vision of where you want to take your company (gigs)
Quote from John Smith - Vision is the art of seeing what is invisible to others.

Where do you see your company(gigs) at say 6 months from now? Do you have a vision of the big picture. If not I encourage you to sit down and think about it as a CEO. Where do I want to see my company (gigs) at 6 months from now and make a plan to get there.

Ok I hope these points have helped someone out and thanks for taking the time to read my post(blog) lol.

• Pastor Dre
4 Likes

Great tips Pastor Dre! :kissing_heart:

1 Like