How can i improve communication skill?

arif_mahabub

Use only this forum not go for other stuff. Write answers the question at least 100 words First gather some info about that question the write your own idea. Write long long comment and also install grammarly in chrome extension. I’m not advertising here anyone. I just give you suggestion So, back to topic When grammarly found your mistake So, note them not use for correction only and don’t feel like that I don’t write this question answer, You have to write. After doing some couple days test your self how are you now and was?
If you feel that I’m not profession to write comment of this question then You never can’t. Make yourself profession in your amygdala, We can’t able to see you and anyone don’t know about you So, Write professional.

I hope it will help you my useless advice.
Cheer you!

Guest merciavideo

Delighted to see you wanting to improve your skills! 🙂

Whilst sticking to the forum is one idea, it only works if everyone here can communicate as well you want to be able to. Why not have a look for ‘free online English course’ and then you’ll be able to learn from professionals who know what they’re talking about.

When you feel confident enough, you could come back to this, or any other forum, and join in the conversations knowing that you can make yourself understood.

Good luck! 🙂

Delighted to see you wanting to improve your skills! 🙂

Whilst sticking to the forum is one idea, it only works if everyone here can communicate as well you want to be able to. Why not have a look for ‘free online English course’ and then you’ll be able to learn from professionals who know what they’re talking about.

When you feel confident enough, you could come back to this, or any other forum, and join in the conversations knowing that you can make yourself understood.

Good luck! 🙂

first i would like to your opinion.

actually i trying to improve my skill. like how can i talk my new buyer, how can i impress them or how can i win the project.

i think you understand what i mean.

Archived