How can i improve fiverr gig

riyad93

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will be your virtual assistant for excel, data entry and research
In the gig description:
It says “unlimited revision” but none of the packages have the number of revisions set to unlimited.
It says “Available 24/7” but your avg response time is showing as 10 hours so maybe that isn’t accurate.

I’d try and shorten the response time also maybe check the gig descriptions for the other gigs eg. in word or an online checker.

In the gig description:

It says “unlimited revision” but none of the packages have the number of revisions set to unlimited.

It says “Available 24/7” but your avg response time is showing as 10 hours so maybe that isn’t accurate.

I’d try and shorten the response time also maybe check the gig descriptions for the other gigs eg. in word or an online checker.

I’ve been on Fiverr online all the time, so I don’t understand why the response has diminished

In the gig description:

so please give me idea? What shall I write then?

so please give me idea? What shall I write then?

Either take the “unlimited revision” text out of the gig description or set one of the packages revision fields to “unlimited”. I’d remove the “unlimited revision” text since you could get a buyer who really does keep asking for much too many revisions (eg. 30 or more).

I’d also take “Available 24/7” out as I don’t think it actually helps get more orders than not having it and people will know no-one is normally available 24/7.

Archived