How can i improve GIGS help me

sarah_devine

Hi Sarah

Here’s an article that helped me.

favicon-32x32.png.6922389d9de85ea7ad25d099bcf91d06.png Business Insider
557b0d8b69bedda02e9dba81-750-374.jpeg.ea2d1ab144f39127c0b4f8691ef4c8e7.jpeg

This woman quit her job, paid her debts, and bought a house thanks to a side job...

Now, Redd Horrocks is debt-free, typically earning $9,000-$11,000 a month from voiceover gigs she finds through Fiverr.

Redd Horrocks is a Fiverr ambassador and offers gig evaluations. Here is her fiver link.

@reddhorrocks

Best of success! 😎

Hi Sarah

Here’s an article that helped me.

f7adc5f344c0b5eda6ef8ce14f1669893270cb09.pngBusiness Insider
d8dd04516db952d90e4a3567e96ce9dbe6a9b30a.jpeg

This woman quit her job, paid her debts, and bought a house thanks to a side job...

Now, Redd Horrocks is debt-free, typically earning $9,000-$11,000 a month from voiceover gigs she finds through Fiverr.

Redd Horrocks is a Fiverr ambassador and offers gig evaluations. Here is her fiver link.

@reddhorrocks

Best of success! 😎

Thanks for this!!!

Hi! Don’t worry; it takes time to establish as a seller here. Everything is fine with your gigs! 🙂 I almost quit Fiverr at some point, when everything changed for the better literally overnight (over the course of couple weeks, actually :)).

This is what I would suggest you change in your description:

Hi! I am Sarah,
A Software Engineer from Pakistan with 5 years of experience as a freelancer in the field of Web and Graphic design. Except as a freelancer, I have been working for a reputable software company for the past 3 years. If you need a versatile artist that can design a logo for you, help you workout the brand identity, or come up with web design ideas, I might be your choice. If you have any questions, or you’re unsure if I’m the right person for your project, please, feel free to contact me.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks!

Sara

Hi! Don’t worry; it takes time to establish as a seller here. Everything is fine with your gigs! 🙂 I almost quit Fiverr at some point, when everything changed for the better literally overnight (over the course of couple weeks, actually :)).

This is what I would suggest you change in your description:

Hi! I am Sarah,

A Software Engineer from Pakistan with 5 years of experience as a freelancer in the field of Web and Graphic design. Except as a freelancer, I have been working for a reputable software company for the past 3 years. If you need a versatile artist that can design a logo for you, help you workout the brand identity, or come up with web design ideas, I might be your choice. If you have any questions, or you’re unsure if I’m the right person for your project, please, feel free to contact me.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks!

Sara

Thank you so much !😍

Archived