How can I improve my fiverr, Gigs and Get my very first order on fiverr

drr_unknown

here is my Gig Can some one check it and tell me the mistakes I made…

https://www.fiverr.com/share/jjwmyo

In your gig description, describe your gig service, how you will create, sizes and software you use. In your gig description somewhere you mention yourself as “I” the other you said we

are a team of 3 people. Mention yourself as a team or one person.

Your gigs first image is not much attractive, the third one is looking more attractive and clean.

In your gig description, describe your gig service, how you will create, sizes and software you use. In your gig description somewhere you mention yourself as “I” the other you said we

are a team of 3 people. Mention yourself as a team or one person.

Your gigs first image is not much attractive, the third one is looking more attractive and clean.

Thank you… To find me out my mistakes

I am not sure about english mistakes as @hinajehan already explain everything. But there is no profile pitcure and you haven’t put any effort to prepare the gig image.

I am new over here and really don’t know how to make a perfect Gig… I am just asking how can i improve that?? I need your precious advice to make myself perfect I wanna be perfect in every field of my life, So I shall be very thankful to you if you guide me, I know that every new seller have same issues and many of them gave up very soon I don’t wanna be such fool as they are I just wanna enhance my skills, presentation and all the loop points in myself. So i will be Thankful to you if you guide me that much good…

I am new over here and really don’t know how to make a perfect Gig… I am just asking how can i improve that?? I need your precious advice to make myself perfect I wanna be perfect in every field of my life, So I shall be very thankful to you if you guide me, I know that every new seller have same issues and many of them gave up very soon I don’t wanna be such fool as they are I just wanna enhance my skills, presentation and all the loop points in myself. So i will be Thankful to you if you guide me that much good…

In your gig description, describe your gig not your team, your team introduction should be there

on your profile page. Search your related gigs and see how they describe their service in their

gig and write your gig description as their but do not copy others description.

In your gig description, describe your gig not your team, your team introduction should be there

on your profile page. Search your related gigs and see how they describe their service in their

okay i will am going to make it perfect right now

Can you please check out my Gig now?

Archived