How can i Improve my gig for more sale

Hello guys,i am new here and what is the Maine creative to create my gig for more sale.

Dear Mislam:

What name do you like to be called? Your customers want to know what to call you.

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: You should smile.
Your log line: This is a slogan. You don’t have one. You should get one.
Your profile text – posted as is:

I love to do Play With Digital marketing,I have a great communication skills, as well as for putting extra effort to help people and answer to their needs if I can, where others wouldn’t. I am a very challenging person and love to my work.I am a professional freelancer as well as digital marketer.

I suggest you check out Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers.

I can’t really even make specific suggestions for your profile text, because it comes across as gibberish to me. The question you attempted to ask in this thread has the same issue. You absolutely must hire a copy writer and you must work on your English skills, or should offer your gigs in some other language with which you are more comfortable.

All your gigs should have video and 3 images, and so on…

Make a video of yourself talking to the camera, because this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Include additional samples in the video!

Good luck,
Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks
Never Contact a Seller on Fiverr to Ask for FREE STUFF!]
Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your information.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist.