How can I Improve my Gig? I can't get Click on my Gig

aftahi_nayan

Hi @aftahi_nayan ,

I had a look at your profile and gigs.
Hence, I would like to help you by sharing what I noticed and believe can help you.

• You passed a lot of skill tests to prove yourself to potential buyers which is good. Unfortunately, I feel that some topic need a bit of work to convince potential buyers. Indeed, I can see that you scored in english 6,5/10. I am afraid it might be insufficient for some buyers. Why don’t you try again to take the test and improve your score?

• The sentence bellow your username is “Professional Digital Marketer” which is good, but it doesn’t make you stand up from other digital marketers. After all on Fiverr, buyers expect to find only professionals, right? Why don’t you find something that does?

• Descriptions of your gigs are fine. Why don’t you try to put your picture on your gig? It will help potential buyers to connect with a human face, and that’s important on a digital platform.

I hope it helped you.
Don’t lose hope, just continue.
As you arrived in July 2020, the beginning is difficult? It’s normal 🙂
Fiverr is testing us! It needs to see if we are trustworthy.
Regards
SandrineIsen

Hi @aftahi_nayan ,

Hence, I would like to help you by sharing what I noticed and believe can help you.

• You passed a lot of skill tests to prove yourself to potential buyers which is good. Unfortunately, I feel that some topic need a bit of work to convince potential buyers. Indeed, I can see that you scored in english 6,5/10. I am afraid it might be insufficient for some buyers. Why don’t you try again to take the test and improve your score?

• The sentence bellow your username is “Professional Digital Marketer” which is good, but it doesn’t make you stand up from other digital marketers. After all on Fiverr, buyers expect to find only professionals, right? Why don’t you find something that does?

• Descriptions of your gigs are fine. Why don’t you try to put your picture on your gig? It will help potential buyers to connect with a human face, and that’s important on a digital platform.

I hope it helped you.

Regards

SandrineIsen

Thank you very much, to share your helpful opinion

Hi @aftahi_nayan ,

I hope it helped you.

Regards

SandrineIsen

Thank you for your amazing tips 🙂

Hi @aftahi_nayan ,

I hope it helped you.

Regards

SandrineIsen

Hello, sandrineisen.

Can you help me with some important tips? I am a new freelancer at Fiverr. I have already published two gigs on Fiverr. Of these, one gig is active and the other is not gig active. My gig impressions are very low and there are no clicks. Please help me with some important tips for more impressions and more clicks.

Hi @aftahi_nayan ,

I hope it helped you.

Regards

SandrineIsen

thanks for your good suggestions.

Hi @aftahi_nayan ,

I hope it helped you.

Regards

SandrineIsen

well said. It is very helpful for beginners .I am also New seller in fiverr. Thank you very much.

If you’re not getting many clicks but you are getting a lot of impressions it might be the gig images/video thumbnails/titles or prices that are not optimal. eg. the “niche targeted email list” video thumbnail on the profile is cropping some of the text. You could try make that so that any text won’t get cropped.

Here’s some suggestions/comments for the gigs:

Gig: I will be your social media manager
In the gig description:
“Page Cration” could be “Page Creation”

Gig: I will do SEO keyword research and competitor analysis
In the gig description:
“Massage me for any discussion” could be “Message me for any discussion”
It says “unlimited revision” but none of the packages have the number of revisions set to unlimited.

Gig: I will create optimize and manage facebook business page
In the gig description:
It says “unlimited revision” but none of the packages have the number of revisions set to unlimited.

Hello, sandrineisen.

Can you help me with some important tips? I am a new freelancer at Fiverr. I have already published two gigs on Fiverr. Of these, one gig is active and the other is not gig active. My gig impressions are very low and there are no clicks. Please help me with some important tips for more impressions and more clicks.

You can start with tips I gave in this discussion 🙂

I can’t see your profile and thus can give you my opinion on your gigs.

Nevertheless, on the forum there are a bunch of interesting information regarding gig impressions and clicks.

Don’t lose hope 😃

Time and patience will help!

Archived