Fiverr Community Forum

How can I improve my gig impression and click?

Hello Fiverr Community People, Recently I join in Fiverr. I have 4 GIG. But I have 1 click please help me how can I improve my gig impression and click?

7 Likes

You want online Fiverr and Marketing your Gig…

You can social marketing for increase your gig click

1 Like

Thank you for your good information

social marketing for increase your gig click

Fiverr gig image should be attractive beside the title, url and right keyword is key to increase your gig’s view, click and reach more people.

Again, share your gig every social media everyday and the content should be informative, attractive or helpful so that people will read your post what you want to exactly say or message them.

Join multiple group, community which is similar with your core skills and experience and gig service as well. Post regular as well all these groups too, again if anybody need any offer or build something which includes your skills, experience and gig apply there with share the particular gig.

This is how you can increase impression, click and views as well as create new opportunity regular basis. Use every second from your regular working time table I hope your success will come sooner.

Wish you a very good luck and all the best!

Thank you, Animul Ilam

4 Likes

You need to search proper keyword for your GIG Title, Description and Tag, it will increase your Gig impression. And make an eyecatchy image for your GIG,it will help you to increase your click. You also need to share your GIG in different social media.

Thank you so much for your valuable reply animulilam

Thank you so much for your valuable reply sharmeen akhter

1 Like

Feel free to post the link to your gig(s) in this thread for constructive feedback on what could possibly be improved from a Buyer’s perspective! :blush:

Thank you so much for your valuable reply earthenfervor

1 Like

You need active 24 hrs. active fiverr and social media gig sharing

Thank you for your good information