How can i improve my Gig impression without social sharing

eliasdawan

Here are some important tips every seller should know [LONG]:

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

when you will complete more order in your gig then automatically impression will be increase 🙂

actually it’s not true @sweet2.

it’s not only completed orders, but the whole gig performance (number of positive reviews, response rate, deliver on time, less cancellations, etc,etc,etc)

actually it’s not true @sweet2.

it’s not only completed orders, but the whole gig performance (number of positive reviews, response rate, deliver on time, less cancellations, etc,etc,etc)

Hey @xuntes I mean something like that. But I am not whole agree with you. Can you ensure if you have reaming positive reviews, response rate, deliver on time, less cancellations then impression will be increase?? But down it?

Hey @xuntes I mean something like that. But I am not whole agree with you. Can you ensure if you have reaming positive reviews, response rate, deliver on time, less cancellations then impression will be increase?? But down it?

Like I said, the impression is a consequence.

with positive reviews, response rate, deliver on time, less cancellations and etc, your placement in ranking get better, theoretically as fiverr team states:

"We use an algorithm, which takes into account multiple factors. Ratings and number of orders completed are just some of the factors we take into consideration. Unfortunately, we are not able to disclose certain criteria for our search engine, as this information is proprietary.

However, here are some of the things that can help you in receiving the best possible search position.

Provide high quality service

Deliver on time

Avoid unnecessary cancellations

Communicate with your buyers to make sure you understand their needs

Adhere to our Terms of Service"

If you have a better placement (top of search and ranking in first page) it’s obvious your gig will be seen first than others, and as consequence you will have more impressions. It’s just logical.

Archived