Fiverr Forum

How can i improve my gig impression

https://www.fiverr.com/radhikaraj/do-affordable-logo-design

I will do affordable logo design

Getting started is easy. Once you place your order, i will discuss your brief with you in detail. You will then receive a #professional, #original , #Custom, #corporate, #monogram, #best, #Unique, #logo #design created from #scratch. You can then make any 3 revisions to the design if required, which 99% of the time results in the perfect logo for your #business.

100% #original #vector #logo #design scalable to any size without losing quality
Full logo pack including .ai, .png, .pdf, .eps, .svg, .jpeg and .tiff
Free #Website Favicon
Free Colour codes
100% #Copyright Ownership
Lifetime Support

I will always do everything possible to ensure you’re 100% happy at every stage of the project. Creating perfect designs and client satisfaction are always my top priority. If you have any questions, please send me a message and I’ll respond as soon as possible.

important : It is very important that you provide me with as much information as you can on what you want to avoid disappointment

Thank you

3 Likes

You need to remove the link from your heading as that is against the forum rules.

2 Likes

thank you yes i have check it and i have edit dont know about this thank you

2 Likes

check this

4 Likes

Wow! Greate… But how to do that?

2 Likes

you can do paid advertising with google adwards , facebook ads , instagram , twitter

2 Likes

I need to do some research on it. Thanks mate!

2 Likes

welcome :slight_smile:

Good luck with your service.
If you have a lot of traffic, of course you have a lot of sales.

And your design is good