How can I improve my gig impressions and clicks?

hridoy950

Read this, It might help you

I’ve joined fiverr in jan 2021, I don’t have much experience ,I have completed only 3 orders . But I can give you some tips that might help you: You need to analyze your gig statistics: First if you’re not getting any impressions on your gig, try editing it a little by changing title and changing key words(search tags). You’ll have to think as a buyer for this. Secondly if you’re having impressions but no clicks ,it means you need make the title and front picture of the gig more attractiv…

I have checked your Gigs and the services you offer are great, I am sure there are many buyers who need it!

Making your Gig more attractive for potential buyers is always a good way to ensure more views and sales. As I understand how important it is to have many sales I would like to offer a few tips:

• Add videos to your Gig that show what buyers can expect from your service in more detail.

• Write a clear description of your service.

• Try Fiverr “Learn” to expand your skills and to stand out in our marketplace. For more information, click here.

• Share your Gig on social media

Best of luck…

Archived