How can I improve my gig? (Need Suggestions)

talley113089rdt

Like the title says, I would like to get some suggestions for this gig to make it look more attractive.

I realize that many people performing this gig charge more than I do but the reason I charge low is so I can get some work. This is my first time on this platform and I’d like to make it a success. Thanks!

Link to my gig:

https://www.fiverr.com/talley113089rdt/retouch-your-photos-for-you

Hi there, your gig and profile dosent seem very attractive, your photos are small and low quality and they are not eye catching also you will need to add more photos, maybe at least 3 photo of before and after. each before and after into one page, there are alot of people out there giving the same service with same price and better rating beside that, you need to try to stand out there are many people with similar title who would come up in ranking before you.

Like the title says, I would like to get some suggestions for this gig to make it look more attractive.

I realize that many people performing this gig charge more than I do but the reason I charge low is so I can get some work. This is my first time on this platform and I’d like to make it a success. Thanks!

Link to my gig:

https://www.fiverr.com/talley113089rdt/retouch-your-photos-for-you

Hey, make collage of before and after picture. make cool banner of all the retouching services that you provide. example

First gig image- banner

I will do professional Photoshop retouching

My services

1)Wedding picture retouching

2)model retouching

3)Manipulation

4)Fixing old photos(restoration)

5)Beauty retouching

etc

and brief description of each service in description section.

second gig image

Add before after collage

Third gig image

add before after collage

and do some keyword research and set attractive keywords

Good luck 🙂

Hi there, your gig and profile dosent seem very attractive, your photos are small and low quality and they are not eye catching also you will need to add more photos, maybe at least 3 photo of before and after. each before and after into one page, there are alot of people out there giving the same service with same price and better rating beside that, you need to try to stand out there are many people with similar title who would come up in ranking before you.

Thanks! I’m in the process of contacting someone to create an attractive banner.

Hey, make collage of before and after picture. make cool banner of all the retouching services that you provide. example

First gig image- banner

I will do professional Photoshop retouching

My services

1)Wedding picture retouching

2)model retouching

3)Manipulation

4)Fixing old photos(restoration)

5)Beauty retouching

etc

and brief description of each service in description section.

second gig image

Add before after collage

Third gig image

add before after collage

and do some keyword research and set attractive keywords

Good luck 🙂

Thanks for the valuable input! I do think your ideas will help. I’ll update you soon and let you take another look to see if you think it has improved.

Archived