How can I improve my gig? :)

familyhols

Hi guys 🙂

A few years ago (2/3 years ago now) I used to sell, and I was happy with the sales I had 😛 I had many gigs, some were quite basic, and only 1 of my gigs actually had more than a sale xD it took me around 3/4 days to get my first sale on that gig…

Anyway, back to the point, I have decided to come back and recreate the gig (I had deleted them before 😦 ) but now, I still didn’t have any sales for more than a week, and only 5 clicks in last 4 days 😦 What do you guys think I can do to improve it? https://www.fiverr.com/familyhols/upload-your-video-to-my-youtube-account-with-116k-views I’m open to suggestions 🙂 i realize most of you guys have been here way longer than me so… 😃

If you’ve only had the gig up a few days I think you just need more patience for one thing. It takes a while to show up in search, plus you might need to bid on some buyer requests to get rolling again. Some social media gigs don’t ever end up in search now. You’ll probably need more than one gig to help drive traffic to your profile anyway.

Hmm I see… I only have 1 gig currently active, and now I think it’s been here for almost a month… Still only 16 clicks :o 300 impressions tho… Maybe I need to improve my title to make it more attract able? I’ll start with that… And I’ll think of other gig ideas then 😛

Why not work on your timeshare holiday home business or whatever your username references? If Greece doesn’t kill migrants by throwing them into the sea as per Brussels’ recommendation and doesn’t implement the “camps” for up to 500,000 refugees, then I think timeshares will take off.

Basically, migrants are bad for business. They should be selling their souls on Fiverr to prove that they are genuine, don’t you agree? At least in the camp they get gruel that only 48 hours at most, and maybe a nice shower. Plus, they won’t be murdered by mindless directive followers.

“I will throw you off a boat into rocky uncertain seas that are still better than your immediate future lol” has a ring to it. Don’t forget–negative publicity is better than bad! Let’s profit off human misery!

I think it may just not be a valuabel enough ad. The problem with placing a video on your youtube channel, is that you say nothing about what kind of channel it is. And most people shopping around to find lacs for their advertising and marketing materials/videos, want to know your demographics and who your target market of readers are.

ALso, 383 subscribers in 6 or 7 years isn’t so imporessiv

Generally the issue is that your keyword relevance is confusing.

Think of it if someone was searching,

Noone’s going to search “upload your video”.

Try to find people in your similar market on Fiverr and get a better idea of their kinds of keyword focus, but not to the point of copying them but to get a better idea of what exactly is bringing sales in to them. It’s also not super clear per-say in the title that it’s a marketing service unless someone specifically finds your gig.

I also find more gigs of your similar nature in the Digital Marketing->Social Media Marketing category, so that might be a suggestion as well.

Things like. “Youtube marketing” “video marketing” “video exposure” things like that. You have to think of it how someone would search for you in Fiverr and break it down that way. Do comparison of other services, try specific sets of keywords and see what works best for you. Even as you get orders ask “how did you find me?” and better refine your gig that way.

Archived