How can I improve my Gig?

prismgraphics

I’ll give you my opinion. I think the video is very cool, and I’m advocate for videos, but… it really doesn’t show what you do. I mean this is not a Nickey commercial where you do something random and at the end put Nickey logo and every goes OH Okay! hehe. You should utilize a video to show case your skills in the product your trying to sell people. So with that, what I mean is like a slideshow of your samples as many as you can fit so people can be like Oh I like this and that and help convert to sales.

If you want to stand out especially in the graphic department. You need more then one gig finding your one gig is like finding a needle in a haystack to make easier to people you want as many needles as you allowed which is 7 now and try to pick a nitch to offer a specific service of graphical needs so you narrow down your competition.

So takeaway points!

A video that showcases your products

More then one gig so you can stand out in a crowed.

and a nitch so that you are competing with a smaller crowed instead of saying I do graphics.

Your working hard, and it shows and your looking to improve and continue the good work!

Archived