How can I improve my gigs impression and click

isreal

Hello,
I have a level 2 seller account with more than 9k impression and hundreds of clicks within the 7days range. However on January 5th a observed a drastic and usual reduction of the analytics, I contacted the support several times but all they told me was that my gig is fine and that there’s nothing wrong with it and they do not have the ability to improve the gigs. My current analytics shows 308 impression and 8 clicks
This is so frustrating 'cause I have not been able to get any sales since then and do not commit any violation.
I have never received any message for violating tos, please your advise will be very helpful at this point
Thanks

I’m a level 2 seller with over 100 5 star positive reviews and at this current moment in time I’m not receiving any messages or orders, unless it’s from my regular repeat clients.

The funny thing is that just last week, I limited my orders because I was getting too many orders and too many messages. I couldn’t keep up!

I guess it takes a while for your profile to shoot up in the search after you maybe have had a limiter on (if you have).

I wouldn’t worry about it too much. I guess it goes up and down, just go with the flow and make sure you don’t put all of your eggs in one basket. 😊

Hello,

I have a level 2 seller account with more than 9k impression and hundreds of clicks within the 7days range. However on January 5th a observed a drastic and usual reduction of the analytics, I contacted the support several times but all they told me was that my gig is fine and that there’s nothing wrong with it and they do not have the ability to improve the gigs. My current analytics shows 308 impression and 8 clicks

This is so frustrating 'cause I have not been able to get any sales since then and do not commit any violation.

I have never received any message for violating tos, please your advise will be very helpful at this point

Thanks

I have not been able to get any sales since then

There have been many forum posts lately regarding this.

This may be helpful to you: Getting Through the Sales Slump - UPYOUR

I’m a level 2 seller with over 100 5 star positive reviews and at this current moment in time I’m not receiving any messages or orders, unless it’s from my regular repeat clients.

The funny thing is that just last week, I limited my orders because I was getting too many orders and too many messages. I couldn’t keep up!

I guess it takes a while for your profile to shoot up in the search after you maybe have had a limiter on (if you have).

I wouldn’t worry about it too much. I guess it goes up and down, just go with the flow and make sure you don’t put all of your eggs in one basket. 😊

Thanks for your advice, the problem started when I became a level 2 seller and now everything is totally down.

Thanks for your advice, the problem started when I became a level 2 seller and now everything is totally down.

I understand it can be super frustrating but I think the best thing you can do is just be patient. Enjoy some time off and relax 🤭

If you don’t want to, then maybe try the steps in the sales slump post lloydsolutions posted above? Special offers to repeat clients, lower prices for a short period of time, try to become more competitive in some way. 😊

You can check this

The more impressions, the more clicks The more clicks, the more sales. So focus on increasing impressions. First of all your service providing on your gig should be the best quality.The thumbnail should be eye-catching image or explainer video in high quality.Once above 2 things get ready, you should advertise your gig link or your profile.Be active daily on the platformTry to get high reviews from buyers for first orders.Warm regards.

I understand it can be super frustrating but I think the best thing you can do is just be patient. Enjoy some time off and relax 🤭

If you don’t want to, then maybe try the steps in the sales slump post lloydsolutions posted above? Special offers to repeat clients, lower prices for a short period of time, try to become more competitive in some way. 😊

Special offers to repeat clients,

Do NOT send unsolicited messages to past buyers offering some “special”. These messages are considered spam on this site - as they are NOT initiated by the buyer and can get the seller’s account a TOS warning or worse - suspended or banned.

GG

Special offers to repeat clients,

Do NOT send unsolicited messages to past buyers offering some “special”. These messages are considered spam on this site - as they are NOT initiated by the buyer and can get the seller’s account a TOS warning or worse - suspended or banned.

GG

Oops, definitely don’t do that then! 😅

Archived