How can I improve my gigs IMPRESSIONS

asma52

Are you interested in Impressions or Sales?

• If Impressions are your target, maybe use pictures of Avengers characters.
  • If Sales are your target, forget impressions and work on showing your kind of customer how you solve their specific problem.

Impressions do not create sales. They can help but that only works when you have something that the people who are seeing your offer really want to buy.

🙂

• If Sales are your target, forget impressions and work on showing your kind of customer how you solve their specific problem.

Impressions do not create sales. They can help but that only works when you have something that the people who are seeing your offer really want to buy.

🙂

Thanks for your reply. I will follow.

If you are facing low impression and clicks!

1.Try to do social media marketing(LinkedIn,Facebook,Twitter)
2.I would say check your related keywords regarding your services that can be helpful for ranking…
3.Try to get more orders(if you aren’t getting any try your best to get a order from buyer request)

Impressions aren’t that important you should focus on your sales and your services…

If you are facing low impression and clicks!

1.Try to do social media marketing(LinkedIn,Facebook,Twitter)

2.I would say check your related keywords regarding your services that can be helpful for ranking…

3.Try to get more orders(if you aren’t getting any try your best to get a order from buyer request)

Impressions aren’t that important you should focus on your sales and your services…

okay, Thanks for your reply. I will follow your instructions.

Thanks for your reply. I will follow.

Please do not start using pictures from Avengers movies as that is against TOS.

I am trying to get you to see that Impressions are not Sales and solving one will not necessarily solve the other.

Work on making a Gig that is unique. I know someone who has very low Impressions but high Sales. Their Gig is unique so there are not a lot of times potential customers ask that question, but when they do, they see this person’s Gig and from the few options, realize that this is the person they are looking for because it is a well-made Sales Process (Gig).

All these same as everyone else Gigs (esp if copy & paste off another Gig) disappear when the Fiverr Search Algo decides to ignore them as they offer nothing unique to the potential buyer.

🙂

🙂

Good Suggestion, Thank You Dear

Marketing your gig on all social media then you get more order…

I would Love to see someone who has actually done this and gotten useful results (as in not burned hundreds of dollars for no results at all) talk about this openly.

Until then, I will not be helping FB or Google buy more chocolate snacks on my wasted dime.

🙂

Please do not start using pictures from Avengers movies as that is against TOS.

I am trying to get you to see that Impressions are not Sales and solving one will not necessarily solve the other.

Work on making a Gig that is unique. I know someone who has very low Impressions but high Sales. Their Gig is unique so there are not a lot of times potential customers ask that question, but when they do, they see this person’s Gig and from the few options, realize that this is the person they are looking for because it is a well-made Sales Process (Gig).

All these same as everyone else Gigs (esp if copy & paste off another Gig) disappear when the Fiverr Search Algo decides to ignore them as they offer nothing unique to the potential buyer.

🙂

Thanks for your tips? Are you describe about gig’s tag

Thanks for your tips? Are you describe about gig’s tag

No, I was responding to @joy_chandra_dat who said to market on Social Media.

Keywords are just in working out what people who will buy your service are likely to type in. I know some people chase popular keywords but that strikes me as unwise as then you are up against every other lazy idiot pricing at $5, offering infinite revisions, infinite satisfaction, and money back after all of that. No good comes there - until you find someone who is wise to that waste and wants someone good. I’d rather chase the interesting people who type in something interesting as they are after someone special - like me 😇

🙂

🙂

Thank you for your Important tips. Hope it’s helpful for me

Archived