How Can I Improve My Gigs More?

samueljohnson4

Hi, I’m just wondering if there is anything that I can do to improve the gigs that I have currently. I can’t add a video because I am very uncomfortable on camera and I also don’t think that a video would explain the type of things that I am doing. Is there anything else that I can do?

Guest yulianag22

Hello Samuel! Welcome.
Would you mind linking your profile next time? It was a little cumbersome to find it on my own.
I don’t think a video is necessary for the kind of work you offer, however, it’s quite a saturated market, as I’m sure you’ve seen.
I’m going to be blunt, I feel that offering “stellar” work might be offputting. What “stellar” means is completely subjective. That, coupled with your profile description, gives an impression of little professionalism.

I think you could be more concise with what you offer, and give the reader / potential buyer a unique value proposition. Something only you can do.

Perhaps you could cater to a more specific market as well? Creative work for social media?
(Edit: Removed a part that mentioned academic work. Against the terms of service).
That I believe could be more attractive.

Hope this helps in some way!

Archived