How can I improve my gigs?

dilippatel1988

Hi I am Dilip, I’ve been here for quite sometime. I am thinking what I am doing wrong,haven’t had sales yet. I don’t think my profile or gig is showing up. Is it?I mean in the pages. Is there a link where the buyers can check out new sellers as well and not just the top rated ones? How can I improve my gigs?HELP…thanks:)

Hello,

I am new on Fiverr. But here is my advice.
Make your gig looks so good and put in the best description and photos.
Then check the Buyers request to see if you re gonna be able to accept a project of one of that many customers.
My number one rule is : Check The Buyers Request list

• 1 year later...
Guest emrlanka

you can be helpful See these tips
(01) (02) (03)
The forum has a lot of posts that offer tips for sellers.
Read the hints of the forums all the time you’re relaxing .
you fiverr can move forward in the market.
You can find many other things that might be helpful to succeed in the marketplace.
Take time to read comments
With your intelligence, skill, commitment, enthusiasm and courage, everything will be successful.

I want new order in fiverr

I want new order in fiverr

Great. We all want more orders. If you don’t have the level or orders that you want, then take the time to learn about your target customers, discover what they need, and how you can fulfill those needs, and then find creative ways to convince those target customers to hire you.

You’re not going to get orders just because you demand them. You get orders because you find ways to connect with the target customers who need your services.

Archived