Fiverr Community Forum

How can I improve my product sales?

How can I improve my product sales?

2 Likes

To find the market. Promote your gigs on social media networks.

3 Likes

You can research the thousands of posts here about it.

You can research the plethora of resources about it.

2 Likes

5 Task need to do for increase your sales.

1. Make quality Gig
  2. Do Good SEO
  3. Stay active in your account
  4. Promote your gig.
  5. Try to build good communication with buyer.
5 Likes

I see you offer an essay writing gig which is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Your gig is likely to be removed at any time.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

2 Likes

Do social media marketing for increasing your sales

@shahriar_shakil Did you read my post above yours?

The OP is offering a service which Fiverr does not allow.

2 Likes

So, If he didn’t care about your comment then why should you waste your time? I just give him an idea about marketing. Also, He doesn’t care about your comment. If he doesn’t follow Fiverr rules then he will suffer for this. So, You are mentioning me to just read your comment?

1 Like

My point is that you are offering generic advice to someone on how to market a service that is not allowed.

That is why I assumed that you had not noticed my previous post.

3 Likes

That’s her problem if he doesn’t follow your comment then how could you think that he will read my comment? He will suffer if he doesn’t follow Fiverr rules.

1 Like

Everyone knows that every marketplace have their TOS and If I want to work in any marketplace then I would follow their rules. It’s general knowledge. I’ve followed Fiverr rules when the first time I join in Fiverr. Thank you

Whats wrong with my gig? Could you please explain cos im new here?

You should follow previous comments

1 Like

Read my previous post where I have explained this.

If you type “essay writing gig denied” in the search bar above you will find numerous posts on the subject.

Suggest you delete this gig as Fiverr is removing such gigs.

Thanks I appreciate the help. I don’t know much about selling here cos I just started yesterday. However, I’ve seen that many people have the same gig and are able to sell. So I don’t know where you coming from exactly, could you please elaborate?

1 Like

Please read my previous posts.

Will leave this with you.

2 Likes

Well, I see that you’re the only one saying this on peoples’ posts, so I don’t know how credible your info is, but thanks!

Gigs and/or users may be removed by Fiverr from the Site for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:

Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

5 Likes

If you had read Fiverr’s TOS, as it’s supposed you did when joining, then you would have known how credible was @lloydsolutions’s info.

5 Likes

Alright, I believe you, but there are still people selling these services, what would you say about them? And some are even “pro-seller” how are they getting around the ‘terms of service’?

1 Like