How can I improve my product sales?

desoftwaregeek

@shahriar_shakil Did you read my post above yours?

The OP is offering a service which Fiverr does not allow.

So, If he didn’t care about your comment then why should you waste your time? I just give him an idea about marketing. Also, He doesn’t care about your comment. If he doesn’t follow Fiverr rules then he will suffer for this. So, You are mentioning me to just read your comment?

So, If he didn’t care about your comment then why should you waste your time? I just give him an idea about marketing. Also, He doesn’t care about your comment. If he doesn’t follow Fiverr rules then he will suffer for this. So, You are mentioning me to just read your comment?

My point is that you are offering generic advice to someone on how to market a service that is not allowed.

That is why I assumed that you had not noticed my previous post.

My point is that you are offering generic advice to someone on how to market a service that is not allowed.

That is why I assumed that you had not noticed my previous post.

That’s her problem if he doesn’t follow your comment then how could you think that he will read my comment? He will suffer if he doesn’t follow Fiverr rules.

That’s her problem if he doesn’t follow your comment then how could you think that he will read my comment? He will suffer if he doesn’t follow Fiverr rules.

Everyone knows that every marketplace have their TOS and If I want to work in any marketplace then I would follow their rules. It’s general knowledge. I’ve followed Fiverr rules when the first time I join in Fiverr. Thank you

I see you offer an essay writing gig which is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Your gig is likely to be removed at any time.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

Whats wrong with my gig? Could you please explain cos im new here?

Read my previous post where I have explained this.

If you type “essay writing gig denied” in the search bar above you will find numerous posts on the subject.

Suggest you delete this gig as Fiverr is removing such gigs.

Thanks I appreciate the help. I don’t know much about selling here cos I just started yesterday. However, I’ve seen that many people have the same gig and are able to sell. So I don’t know where you coming from exactly, could you please elaborate?

Well, I see that you’re the only one saying this on peoples’ posts, so I don’t know how credible your info is, but thanks!

I don’t know how credible your info is,

Gigs and/or users may be removed by Fiverr from the Site for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:

Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Well, I see that you’re the only one saying this on peoples’ posts, so I don’t know how credible your info is, but thanks!

If you had read Fiverr’s TOS, as it’s supposed you did when joining, then you would have known how credible was @lloydsolutions’s info.

Gigs and/or users may be removed by Fiverr from the Site for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:

Alright, I believe you, but there are still people selling these services, what would you say about them? And some are even “pro-seller” how are they getting around the ‘terms of service’?

btw I did take off my gig and I appreciate that you told me 🙂

Alright, I believe you, but there are still people selling these services, what would you say about them? And some are even “pro-seller” how are they getting around the ‘terms of service’?

Alright, I’ll step in here, as another person advising you (and other sellers) NOT to offer academic-related services. The Terms of Service, as @lloydsolutions, noted, is quite clear. You cannot offer those kinds of services here on Fiverr. Just because other people are, and haven’t been caught yet, is not permission for you to think you can do the same. Please do not try to get around the rules. The rules, as noted in the Fiverr TOS, are abundantly clear, regardless of anyone else you see also breaking those rules.

The Terms or Service, as already noted, are located at the bottom of any Fiverr site page. Please read those rules, please follow them, and please make sure you aren’t joining the crowd of any other sellers Fiverr will likely get around to dealing with. You cannot offer academic-related services.

You do not need other people – beyond those of us in this topic – to tell you this. Don’t break the rules.

EDIT: I see you have removed that gig. Thank you for abiding by the TOS, and @lloydsolutions advice within this topic.

Archived