How can I Improve my sale?

sarfraz_jasim

Thank you. yes i read it.

Excellent. The Academy and the Tips For Sellers section here on the forums should provide you with plenty of tip and advice for growing and improving your gig(s).

Please be mindful that YOU need to grow and improve your own gigs. We can’t do that for you. Your success is a result of your own actions. You have tips… you have suggestions regarding what works… YOU will have to put those tips into use to improve your gigs.

You don’t really need to ask us to share the same tips that you, yourself can read on the forum and in the Fiverr Academy. 😉

Excellent. The Academy and the Tips For Sellers section here on the forums should provide you with plenty of tip and advice for growing and improving your gig(s).

Please be mindful that YOU need to grow and improve your own gigs. We can’t do that for you. Your success is a result of your own actions. You have tips… you have suggestions regarding what works… YOU will have to put those tips into use to improve your gigs.

You don’t really need to ask us to share the same tips that you, yourself can read on the forum and in the Fiverr Academy. 😉

I am still waiting for my first order

Hey, Sarfraz.

Buyer requests in the selling tab is your best friend. Try to use 10 requests daily. By that way, you will get traffic, and if you’re able to place 1 or 2 orders from buyer request daily, you will improve your sales tremendously.

Always try to over-deliver, so that they come back again. Once you have a decent traffic in your gigs, your sales will improve tremendously.

That’s how I started my Fiverr journey.

Guest thunderweb

I am waiting for my first order. Everyday i am posting requests to the buyers but no response from them.

• 2 months later...

Hey, Sarfraz

Some of the tips I used to improve my sales.
1- There is a buyer request section in the sales tab. Use it to land some orders. You get 10 requests each day. Try to use all the 10 requests. You will at least get one order from it.
2- Improve your communication with your customers.
3- Try to over-deliver, but don’t compromise on the quality.
4- Always do revisions if something goes wrong with the order, and if a user wants a refund. Refund them right away. If you don’t refund, they will give you a bad rating and rating effects your profile rankings.
5 - Try to drive traffic to your gig. By driving more traffic, your gig impressions will increase tremendously, which will result in ranking your gig on top of the search results.
6- Read about SEO stuff.
7- Try to maintain 5-star ratings

I hope that helps.
-Umair

Hey, Sarfraz

Some of the tips I used to improve my sales.

1- There is a buyer request section in the sales tab. Use it to land some orders. You get 10 requests each day. Try to use all the 10 requests. You will at least get one order from it.

2- Improve your communication with your customers.

3- Try to over-deliver, but don’t compromise on the quality.

4- Always do revisions if something goes wrong with the order, and if a user wants a refund. Refund them right away. If you don’t refund, they will give you a bad rating and rating effects your profile rankings.

5 - Try to drive traffic to your gig. By driving more traffic, your gig impressions will increase tremendously, which will result in ranking your gig on top of the search results.

6- Read about SEO stuff.

7- Try to maintain 5-star ratings

I hope that helps.

-Umair

@umair_673 Thank you so much for your valuable tips 🙂

Archived