How can i improve?

justinrocks

You’ve got a great gig there. The gig image is awesome and the gig text is good. This is not a popular category (less than 50 reviews in aggregate for all guitar lesson gigs) but there is little viable competition. You’ve got the best gig image of any of them.

Your packages are confusing. What exactly do you get at each level? What does “one month” signify with each package? I would recommend $25/$50/$75 with a certain amount of lesson time clearly defined.

How many lessons would one expect to need to reach some level of proficiency?

A gig video would be very helpful for this offering.

You capitalize some words that shouldn’t be, and fail to capitalize some words that should be.

Best of success to you. 🙂

You’ve got a great gig there. The gig image is awesome and the gig text is good. This is not a popular category (less than 50 reviews in aggregate for all guitar lesson gigs) but there is little viable competition. You’ve got the best gig image of any of them.

Your packages are confusing. What exactly do you get at each level? What does “one month” signify with each package? I would recommend $25/$50/$75 with a certain amount of lesson time clearly defined.

How many lessons would one expect to need to reach some level of proficiency?

A gig video would be very helpful for this offering.

You capitalize some words that shouldn’t be, and fail to capitalize some words that should be.

Best of success to you. 🙂

Selfors my man!

thanks so much for all the info and insight.

what do you mean by this?

“You capitalize some words that shouldn’t be, and fail to capitalize some words that should be.”

cheers!

Selfors my man!

thanks so much for all the info and insight.

what do you mean by this?

“You capitalize some words that shouldn’t be, and fail to capitalize some words that should be.”

cheers!

The first word in a sentence should always be capitalized. Otherwise, only proper nouns should be capitalized.

Archived