How can i increase an order?

Hi, all forum friends,

I’m newbies on fiverr. I create new gig last month, and unit now i only get 2 orders.

i need some idea to increase order.

Best Regards,

Jolarin

#1: Make sure your gig is something people want to buy. Also, If other sellers are selling the same service, try to make yours better by adding more value. For example: There are tons of sellers offering to write 500 word articles. If that is your service as well, try to make it better by offering 1000 word articles, or even more! Or, add some sort of bonus when they order your gig.

#2: Add a video to your gig! Either a video of you introducing yourself and what you offer using a webcam or such, OR a simple presentation video with text and photos explaining your gig - like these: http://fiverr.com/prohelper27/create-3-slideshow-videos-with-your-text-photos-and-audio You can make them yourself, or order from someone on Fiverr and have them make you presentation videos for your gigs if you don’t know how. Adding videos REALLY help increase the chance of sales! Also, gigs with videos show up in the “Haz Video” section of the search!

#3: Make sure your title, description, and tags are GOOD!

-The title should be fairly short, clearly tell what you offer, and catch potential buyers eye when in the search amongst all the rest of the gigs!

-The description should be detailed, clear, and “sell” your gig to potential buyers.

-Your tags should include all of the main KEYWORDS in your title and description. Also, try to think of what people would type in the Fiverr search when looking for the service you offer. For example: If you offer to write a 500 word article for their blog, website, etc… some tags may include: WRITE, ARTICLE, BLOG, WEBSITE. You should also try to use up all of your tags, i.e. instead of only having 3 or 4 tags, try to make the maximum amount allowed in the tag space.

I hope these tips help! Good luck! :slight_smile:

thanks a lot for this tips

Best Regards,

Jolarin