Fiverr Community Forum

How can i increase my gig click?

I’m a new seller. i want to increase my gig rank and gig click please help me.

13 Likes

by sharing on social media…

3 Likes

Gig rank depend on your gig quality, order completion , review, response rate and so many things. There is no better way to increase gig click.

5 Likes

thanks
bt in social media i have only my personal friends and family members how can i find buyer there???

1 Like

Join groups on social media … .

2 Likes

thanks
bt I’m newbie what tips for me???

1 Like

Development of your skills is recommended firstly.Be patient on work and must be active on the platform and then share your gigs on the social network.

2 Likes

Hi there , Welcome here

I want to say you. Please create a high-quality gig. your gig title, image, gig pack description everything. Hopefully, you will get clicks every day.
About your gig rank: No one can tell you how the gig will rank according to the Fiverr algorithm. Hope you are understand

3 Likes

thanks for the tips
which social media i should use for marketing???

2 Likes

thanks for the tips please pray for me :blush:

2 Likes

There are Facebook, Twitter,Pinterest and LinkedIn and many more.

1 Like

Share your gig on social media
Active your account 24/7
Check your gig SEO and fix this

1 Like

Create a different account on social media

1 Like

thanks alot for the tips,they are really helpfull,I will follow them,and see if my clicks increase,am a video and photo editor.

I am also a new seller. Try to search some tips what you need in the search bar. I think you will get your topics.

How can be a persone stay 24/7 online. This is not a good move. Please don’t say this.

1 Like

Focus on reaching out to your target customers, and bring them into your gigs. Use good keywords, and leave the clicks and impressions to the searchers and buyers who create them.

Join social media group on your topic
Sent buyer request
Check gig description
Seo gig image

Give your main focus keyword on your fiverr gig discription 5 times

You are right .It depends on so many things.